Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My favorite movie so far this year

"Juno" with Ellen Page is definitely my recommendation for a Valentine's day flick. It's funny, fresh and I thoroughly enjoyed the music.
Some great lines:

Juno " Yea, you just take Soupy-Sales to prom I can think of so many cooler things to do that night. Like, you know what Bleek? I might pummus my feet, uh, I might go to Brenston Munitarian Church, maybe get hit by a truck full of hot garbage juice, you know? Cause all those things, would be exponentially cooler than going to prom with you "

shop clerk played by Dwain from "The office"
"That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet"

Check it out

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to see this movie! Zaak showed me the preview and it looks so so so good. If you liked the actress who plays Juno (a Canadian by the way!) we saw her in the film "Hard Candy" which is definitely worth seeing.

Anonymous said...

Homeskillet. Heh.